Actual Lead Time on Tekton Speakers

Hi All-

I've had a pair Tekton speakers and a sub on order since the last week of February. When I placed the order they said they were running 8-10 weeks for shipment. I knew at the time that these were made to order and that there was a substantial lead time, so I'm not complaining. But I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve...

Can anyone who has recently received their speakers tell me how long it was from order to shipping? 

Thanks, 

G
128x128spacecadet65

Not buying that story. Why would you keep the order in place being treated like that. Why take the loss? 

@audiofreak32 Wrote:

If you are not willing to hire some people to help things go more smoothly, then you will eventually have some serious issues.

Sounds like he all ready does.

Mike

Not buying the story?  WTFF?  I placed the order, waited a long time, decided to just cancel it... called him and he acted like a TOTAL AND COMPLETE A-HOLE and did not want to refund me.  BTW... there was a cancellation fee that I had to eat for doing so.  And he was incredibly rude AFTER the order and only when I told him that I wanted to cancel.  Where do you idiots come out from under???