The best plug in filter ever!

Puron AC Power Conditioner by Greg Voth

After reading rave review of Puron AC plug in filter, I had got one 10 days ago.

For your information my system is very complicated with bi amping and three Farad linear supplies.

Thus I have 14 power cables, one main power conditioners, three isolation transformers.

I had tried plug in fliters from quiet lines, quartet stecker, IFI, furutech, Nordost Qv2 and QX2 fliters.

I still have all of them in my system without selling any of them.

I am collector. 😁

All of them had brought slight improvement but not drastic change.

But as soon as I inserted Puron Ac filter, it made background black with more details and clear bass.

The stereotimes review is spot on.

Encouraged by the result, I had ordered two more of them so that I can insert more of them close to amps and Dac.

Now my system got transformed with more vivid and clear sound stage but not overetched.

This is the best 750$ that I had spent during last 5 years in my audio system.

Thomas

128x128shkong78

nasaman,

Do you have anyway of plugging both of the Puron's before your power conditioner?

ozzy

So, I just removed the 3rd Puron from my main dedicated outlet. I’m back to thinking 2 Puron’s are enough on a dedicated circuit.

But I did place it in my computer room on a completely different house circuit into a power strip that has my Modem, Uptone Regen, clock etc.

At this location, the streaming audio quality has just gone up a notch. Highly recommended placement.

ozzy

Holly crap. I switched my 2nd Puron’s location from 3rd bank to 1st bank of my conditioner Puritan 156 and the result was amazing and outstanding. More revealing, more air, space and 3D. More micro details yet more emotion as well. Overall, it sounds cleaner and still maintain musicality.

Important note: it took 20 to 30 mins to started to sing. At first initial switched, music was so dull and dark.... I was disappointed and almost switched them back and called it a day.

Ozzy, great pointer. Thanks

A way to get both Purons in front of my conditioner is to put both Purons on splitters extension cord and plug them in same wall power outlet that feed my conditioner.