Warm and accurate bookshelves that can handle volume

Hi and thanks for your help. I have been collecting and trying vintage speakers and ended up with B &.W 803 matrix series II, and also Celestion ls700 Se. The latter  are bookshelves and I use them with an NHT SW2 subwoofer. I like them both but prefer the 700s because they more accurately bring out the timbre of orchestral instruments and can be less fatiguing. Troubke is I have a pretty big room and I can’t play full orchestra at realistic volumes on the Celestions without distorting the sound. Are there bookshelves that will be warm, musical and accurate like the Celestions, but can handle volume?  Rest of the system is Qutest DAC, RA LS25 II pre, Adcom GSA555 II speakers. Thanks for feedback on which speakers to try. My reading etc suggests Harbeth Spendor Sonus Faber. Locally have tried kef and paradigm, but can’t get to much else. Will travel to try your recommendations. Seems that satellite and sub will be more flexible and cost effective than tower. 

arhgef

For the money Atohm.  Can also be used with their available stands and if you really want to make a statement add a REL sub.  These speakers are made in France and they make all other drivers in-house.  Additionally there are several tonal settings on the back of the speakers to dial in the sound that's right for you in your room.  They also make a matching center channel and sub if you are into Home Theater as well.  Around $4K.  www.atohm.com  If interested PM me for a fantastic dealer.

Good luck!  Let us know how you make out.

From what I’ve read, the new KLH’s models 3 & 5 might do it for you. Worth checking out.

I found KLH a little hot/harsh on some recordings when I tried them.  I went with the Wharfedale Lintons, to me they are warm/smooth, don't cause listening fatigue.  But maybe not accurate like what the OP is looking for.  Plus, I never listen loud, peaks of 75 decibels are loud enough for me.  For what the OP wants, I would start with Harbeth.  

I’ve owned every Harbeth minus the M40. I am now using the Super HL5 Plus and would have to say it's my favorite in the Harbeth line !