Best amp for Salon 2

I am new here and working on my first setup. I was able to find an excellent deal on Salon 2 as the shop was getting rid of floor displays. Unfortunately they only carry Anthem STR and Mark Levinson in pre-amp and amp. I just heard Anthem and they sounded good. Mark Levinson is significantly expensive. Looking at the specs I could not make out much difference. This set up is going to last for years for me. Are there any better amps out there for Salon 2 ? I would prefer to stay below $25K. 

ac24

Ditto on what monoblocknova said. Been running my Salon 2s with Symphonic Line Kraft 250 monos and SL Erleuchtung tube preamp for over ten years and added the SL Belcanto CDP with optional DAC in 2015 -  and have seen zero need to change them.

Reach out to Symphonic Line importer Klaus Bunge of Odyssey Audio - he often knows about used gear that might be available in addition to the new stuff. 

Thank you everyone for excellent suggestions. It was a tough call for me. I finally ordered Syphonic Line 40th Anniversary edition a couple of weeks ago.
@p59teitel Thanks for confirming as well. 

You're welcome. And congratulations on your choice - I haven't heard the 40th Anniversary SL Kraft yet, but I'm told it is truly excellent.

No need of these kind of beasts nowadays. Old technology. But wish you a lot of fun with your Salons!