Fritz Carrera or other possibilities!

I am currently shopping for monitor speakers in the $4000 price range new or used. The reviews for the Fritz Carerra's are very positive and I'm trying to explore all my options before making a decision. My room is 12x15x8. My current monitor speakers are about 4 ft. out from the wall behind them and 3 ft. from the side walls. I can be flexible with placement. This seems to work well with my current speakers.

I don't have a lot of room treatments, but have enough soft furniture in the room that helps with absorption. I also have 2 GIK Soffit Bass traps in the corners behind the speakers, which really helped to tighten up the bass. I will be augmenting the speakers with 2 Rythmik F-12 subwoofers and I would prefer monitors, but am open to other suggestions. The room is not too overly damped or too lively, seems to be just about neutral. I sit about 10 feet from the speakers and they are about 8 feet apart in an equilateral triangle. I'm also about 2 feet from the wall behind me. I pretty much like all types of music from rock to classical to bluegrass and jazz. I'm looking for speakers that will sound good with all types of music. I like to hear warm detailed but not overly bright speakers. My limit new or used is $4000. I live in the Northeast so it's all but impossible to audition speakers in my area. Any suggestion or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Electronics: 

Dehavilland Ultraverve III tube preamp

D-sonic amplifier M3a-800s 400 watts into 8ohms

Sony XA-5400 SACD player

2 Rythmik F-12 subwoofers and a Velodyne SMS-1. 

128x128johnc5

Fritz does offer a 30 day money back guarantee. He is easy to work with and a pleasure to speak to. I can’t speak to the Carerra’s but at the end of the day the Carbon 7’s were just not for me.

From the stuff I’ve heard, the Vandersteen VLR CT could be a good fit.

Fritz Speakers are under rated and under priced in my opinion. I have done a number of audio shows with Fritz and his speakers image extremely well and have a very smooth load making them compatible with many amplifiers, including a 300B SET amplifier we used at a show once. People kept looking around the room for the subs but found none. With the 30-day trial you don't have much to lose.