The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
Lumen White Light Monitors--for dynamic speakers. See my review "White Light Monitors" here on audiogon to understand what makes them the best.
Piega 10's. Never thought I would trade the Dunlavy v's until I heard these. At half the price and one third the size they completely blew away the Dunlavy's in respect to detail,soundstage,highs and believe it or not the bass.
Heh!!! Tannoy Churchill are for sale in NY now for $6000 used -- A killer for brands under $30000! I can only want them for now even for that much reduced...
the two best speakers i have heard are the jm lab utopias and sound lab ultimate 1s.
piega p10s...have owned ref vr5s hse.merlin vsm,heard dunlavy Vs,quad 989s, vansderstein 5s,revel salons,b&w 801s,wilson watt puppys,ceramique 1s,eggleston andras,ariels and others twice as expensive and all fall far short of the p10s.