Audio people you've had contact with that proved to be good people.

Not just audio...but good people in many ways....  For me, Henry Kloss, Saul Marantz, Jon Dahlquist, both Mr. Conrad and Johnson, Harry Pearson and some others.  On the opposite end, I did meet some large egos that have mainly faded into the walls. 

jusam

Had a very pleasant experience with Damian and Michal at Mytek. They went above and beyond to fix an issue with my unit.

Don Sachs -- makes equipment, responds and is very instructive. Brent Jessee -- Audiotubes -- has made numerous recommendations to me and never steered me wrong. Roger Gibboni -- owner Rogers High Fidelity Most of the posters that I've done business with at Audiocircle and USAudiomart have been fantastic.

Louis Chacos of Omega Speaker Systems. Above and beyond regardless of whether he would or wouldn’t get a sale. 

Mr. Polk the speaker designer.

He was nice and down to earth.

I asked him to give a 2.1 computer speakers and he obliged - he said it was a good business suggestion. He offered me to buy me esoteric pre/power amps which I had to turn down, since I couldn't reciprocate his kindness...

We chatted audio a few times and I thanked him for giving us pretty good sounding speakers for the main stream at a more than reasonable prices...Lately, his works have been getting more upscale for a little more money, if you want to check them out, with good reviews from the pros - still under $1000 per pair. 

He also offered to draw up X-over for my speakers project - I wanted to place many drivers in my wall instead of enclosing them in a box.

What a smart, able, kind gentleman!

I also had a chance to talk to workers from the Bose and Niles speaker companies. They too were informative and nice...