Speaker for Nagra VPA

I have selected my speakers around the Nagra VPA..  I started with 87dB sensitive speaker (small brand) from the 80s.  Changed to Goldenear Triton 1.  (not 1r).  Huge improvement.  Also the sensitivity game (92 dB) much more headroom.  Built in subs extended bass.  very happy.
But the upgrade bug says - what is next.  Verity?  Wilson?  Thank you for helping out.
dcaudio
If you like the Goldenears, check out Audiovector.  The R3 might be an interesting option for you and would be a little less than $11K with the grounding wire.  It is relatively efficient 90.5dB and is an easy set of speakers to drive.  

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/audiovector-r3-arrete-loudspeaker/

I am considering taking this line on this line as I am intrigued by the tech they are using in these.    
When I was Nagra USA's repair tech, we had a pair of Tannoy Little Red Monitors (dual concentric HEAVEN) that SANG with VPA's.

Every post-repair listening test gathered a crowd of fellow employees wanting to bask in the sound.
Any Tannoy Dual Concentric speaker highly recommended with VPA

@mcintech - would you still take in a pair of VPAs that I just acquired to check out and adjust as necessary?  I'd love to have an expert look them over before connecting them to my system

Just closing the loop on this.  Purchased a pair of Tidal Amea bookshelf speaker.  Sound is very good.  May need more power than the 50 W VPAs.