High Sensitivity Speakers that work best with SS

In general, most all "high sensitivity" speakers I have heard or read about seem to do best with tube amps. Is that pretty much always the case? Anyone have experience with any "high sensitivity" speakers that in general work or sound better with SS amps than tube amps ?
128x128mapman
I use Daedalus too, the DA-RMas. I get the point of using 200watt SS amps with them. They are dynamic speakers anyway and putting that many what's through, gives real slam, but good amps like Modwright, also bring finesse.

Having said all that I still prefer the delicacy of low powered tube amps, my 20 watt Ayon Spark particularly.

What is often forgotten, is efficient conventional cone and box speakers give you options. They really will be happy with a wide range of amps, but being transparent, high quality transducers, whether SS or tubes, it's the quality of the watts that count.
Isnt it great to have Atmasphere here? Always clear and knowlegable.

On my journey so far I have heard quite a few SS amps on my AG Trios (110db/w)

The Audioprojekte CA10, The sugden master class SPA4, Halcro DM38, various ICE power amps from Bel canto & Jeff Rowland and some Tripath battery amps to name a few. In my system I have enjoyed most of them. There is something to be said for the kind of noise floor and crispness they can bring to the table.

If I were less demanding any of the above amps I could live with. But, and I say this as a tube hater, there is nothing like the sound of a great tube especially SET. The EML 45 mesh tube (capable of 2W) has a beauty that is just job done!

Atmasphere can most likely explain technically why, but I can only say with a good tube music is alive. There is an emotional connection. Texture and density is there in spades while being transparent. It seems that image density is hard to find with SS no matter what the sensitivity of the speaker. Having said that a tweak on the sub cut off freq, clean power and other audiophile silliness does help.

I must say I enjoyed some class D. I look forward to a SIT amp. I also look forward to some hypex soon. Do not underestimate where this class D technology is heading because the sonic cons are getting ever shorter even if overkill for high sensitivity.
Mapman, Are you inquiring about current model speakers or are you interested in vintage speakers too?
'I've never heard a "high-sensitivity" speaker sound anything but poor with SS. It's not a path I'd pursue.'

Lindisfarne,

You must have not heard Avantgarde speakers paired up with tact room correction. When set up properly, it's unbelievable!