Monitors that play huge

Looking for a set of monitors that'd fill a 18x25x10 room. Aesthetic is important as they'll be in the living room. Will Dynaudio Confidence C1 be a good fit, esp. in terms of bass performance? And how much better C1 is over Contour S1.4?
kzhtoo
I'm all for form following function, but for my taste I don't think aesthetics and C1 belong in the same zip code much less the same paragraph. They do look a helluva lot better than the hideous C2 and C4, but I for one would not have them in my living room unless I was trying to get rid of my wife. Especially when there are beauties like the Pulsars (and some of the others mentioned above) in the same price range. To each his own, and best of luck.
Thank you all for the info. This is the most replies I got on one post in a very short amount of time. It seems Dyn has some faithful diehards.

Glad to hear that C1s are okay for my 18x25x10 room, at least by the absence of suggesting otherwise. I pulled the trigger on a pair of C1 Sigs over the weekend. :) Should arrive by next week.

Regarding the listening volume level, my preference always depends on the type of music that is playing, so it ranges from very low to moderately high. I listen to all variety but 50% is electronic, so bass accuracy, rhythm and punch are quite important.

My amp is Pass XA30.5, so I'm hoping it is able to drive the C1s, at least, to a moderately loud level in my room. I'm not too worried about the amp staying in class A all the time as long as it doesn't clip and distorts like crazy. Based on various people on this forum and others, I'm told C1s love the current, not watts quantity, which Pass can plentifully provide.

Soix, I think C1s look good (actually looks like an owl to me) although they aren't the most aesthetically appealing of course. My gf agrees which probably is utmost importance.
JA Pulsar seems to have a lot of accolades and looks stunning. But I don't think there's any dealer in my area that carries JA. I heard of C1 sigs for about 30-45 minutes in a dealer's room (15x22) with sim audio gears before and had a very good impression. So, a good deal came along over the weekend and I pulled the trigger.
Mcpherson, that was me with the sidelong Merlins. With tweeters inward, they're virtually indistinguishable from upright, at least in far-field listening like I do. I was apprehensive about it and said so to Bobby P. at Merlin before I ordered them. He said they work almost like a point source and so would be fine--he listens to them like this in his living room. He was right.