Power Conditioners Suited to Digital Front End

I guess my subject line says it all. I'm interested in suggestions for the best power conditoners for use with a digital front end. I'm using Accustic Arts transport and dac; I will not be using the conditioner with any other devices. Thanks.
pubul57
Hi Pubul57,

I understand your reluctance to spend money on a power conditioner, but if I'm reading you right, you'll spend it if it's worth it. That said, if you can find some way to audition a "Walker Velocitor" it might be what you're looking for. Call Lloyd; he might know someone in your area who could help.
Thank you Phaelon. I'm going to invest sometime researching some of the pieces that others have had some sucess with. My leanings are toward believing that what will work best is a high quality passive power strip with good wire, connectors, and outlets - that is what I would compare any of these active approaches to them. My sense at this very early stage is that active devices can obviously affect the sound as a tone control might. I get the sense that as such, how good a piece is might be very dependent on the system it is used with. I'm not sure if I'm right, but if I am it really requires more experimenting than I have thought it might. I assume that like other components, active power conditioning and/or filtering will tend toward the musical versus neutral divide - if you know what I mean. My system is on the neutral side with CAT amp, Placette Active pre, and Merlins. I suspect I would need to choose power conditioning the leans towards "relaxation" and "warmth".
Alan will send a Power Wing with all three types of Oyaide outlets for audition. He is very helpful in assisting in the selection process.
I do have my amp (CJ MV60SE) plugged into the Wing. It actually sounds slightly better (a touch more resolving and dynamic) than directly into the wall. And I have three dedicated lines with Hubbell and Oyaide outlets.
Pubul57,

Yes, everything is plugged in to the Power Wing, monoblocks and all.

Chuck
What is the primary benefit of good clean power? Is it less extraneous noise? or does it affect that actual sound staging, tonal balance, etc? that is, does it remove errors of comission? I don't know if I'm clear with my question. I find it easy to describe the different sonic signatures of amps, preamps, source, and speakers - but I'm not sure what clean power does. I assume the disigners of those "core" products are making voicing decisions. Does that kind of thing apply to power? If I'm not clear, I'll try to reworded it, but I'm hoping my questions are not too obscure.