Power Conditioners Suited to Digital Front End

I guess my subject line says it all. I'm interested in suggestions for the best power conditoners for use with a digital front end. I'm using Accustic Arts transport and dac; I will not be using the conditioner with any other devices. Thanks.
pubul57
Cytocycle, thank you for an excellent assessment and analysis of the power product landscape - it is real helpful in clarifying the issues. I have dedicated lines and Virtual Dynamics power cords that I believe are good enough. I need two outlets for my transport and dac that will isolate their "digital noise" from the rest of my equipment without doing any harm. I'll look into the isolation transformer products - I don't even know what they are at this point. I have CAT amplifiers and was told emphatically that they should be pluggued directly into the wall. Thank you all for your repsonses so far.
Pubul57 - look for Topaz/MGE or Xentek isolation transformers. If you're patient you can get them cheap on eBay, but for a reference follow the link:

http://www.surplussales.com/Transformers/IsolationXmers-2.html
Advise sticking with the Oyaide Direct Gold and Palladium Gold outlets. The Rhodium is much too forward.
First part of my response got cut out: it was that I second the Audioexcellencaz Power Wing.
The Power Wing seems interesting, the more I read about this the more it seems that passive conditioning would be the way to go. Do any of these companies offer 30-day trials?