Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

@spiritofradio it’s fantastic. I also have the Mofi UD1S and a super clean OG pressing. Comparing them now. 

Mofi is “punchier” I would say, slightly more dynamic/hotter. The erc is unbelievably quiet (as is the erc Walkin I have) and I would say it’s better than the OG mono by a significant margin sonically. Just a touch more analog sounding than the UD1S. More testing required-but that is ok with me :)

I am well aware that the erc releases are polarizing, even controversial. My wife and I have been together 31 years. She allows me my often extravagant hobby because as she tells friends and family, “he doesn’t golf, drink, smoke, gamble, or chase women.” Indulging in expensive hifi and vinyl is a minor character flaw in the grand scheme of things. And besides, it makes me happy.

@j_husker That’s funny. Hey, I don’t think you need to apologize for having that record - what a treasure. You’re lucky to have it. Thanks for the report too. I have that Mofi. It’s reserved for when I’ve been exceptionally good, which honestly doesn’t happen very often since I have every one of the vices you listed….

Dave Douglas and Elan Mehler - If There Are Mountains

Good sounding record.