High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

Unfortunately, I remember this happening several years ago prior to Rick moving to the United States from Canada. The company suddenly closed up shop and moved. I truly hope anyone that has currently spent money on an order gets compensated. I'd suggest you contact your credit card company for a refund. That's the only way I recouped my loss, back in the day, that I referred to above.

I was concerned until I texted Rick and was answered right away.

Have no doubt that I will receive my Q45T this week. 
Sent a screen shot of my PayPal invoice and he responded “Perfect, will ship in 1-2 days.”.

No Q45T yet. But Rick has been communicating by text a lot this week and he was clear that he has made a new, more potent batch of Q45T and mine was now shipped. I am confident that I will receive it within a few days. Will certainly report when it comes and how it works. Rick was clear that it takes 40 hours to break in and 70 hours to fully take effect. He also suggested that it is best to remove any 1260 with alcohol and cotton swab.

And it will soon be available at contactenhancer dot com.