High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

Nano-flo is slightly different @facten, and in a global economy, I’m betting cool names are getting scarcer by the dot.com?
I really couldn’t care about the name of it, it’s seriously as many of us have said, an impressive technology that works very effectively. When something works this well for not an overly uncomfortable investment, it’s going to gain traction. I’d bet on this becoming a staple audiophile must have.

@rixthetrick - Yes I get it has a hyphen - was just pointing it out don't know if she knows or not, nor if she cares or not. No sweat for me either way

facten,

I don’t have any specific information about introduction and timing. Knowing Kristy, though, I’m sure she’ll get things up and running as quickly as possible. I suspect she is already aware of the other similar names out there, but I’ll pass it in on.

@facten - fair enough, but it's registered now, so I guess it doesn't matter as much as the effectiveness of the product. I'm sure she will read this and you have informed her. Genuinely though, it's a decent thing you did to go check it out.
I'm sure she'd be better off knowing, particularly for eMarketing and such, to differentiate the products.

@debjit_g - I am sorry, I tried to send you a DM/PM with the means to contact the distributor, however there are censorship means put in place that prohibits personal information to be shared, including emails.

when nano-flo becomes a searchable term, I suppose the website will be up and you can buy it online.