High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

Today is the first chance I have had to relisten to my system with the new contact enhancer that was applied to 6 total rca connectors. Still it is a very big deal just as transparent as when first applied but now with even greater musicality and texture across the spectrum.The bass has fleshed out to the total package proportions. The soundstage has waves that pass before me a visual that reminds me of bed sheets hanging from a clothes line and dancing gracefully with the wind. Those near physical images move before me and extend down the sidewalls 21 feet apart. Tom

Okay, where can I get this kool-aid?

I'd like to drink some. (Metaphorically, of course.)

I'd used Caig Pro-Gold. It's a decent cleaner. 

For a long time I used Stabilant 22, which I found to be much better. 

Now I'm using NPS-1260 which is richer and more fluid sounding while being no less transparent than Stabilant 22.

Next?

Just got permission to spill the beans:

The new contact enhancer, Nano-flo (TM), is being distributed by Krissy Tetrault, Tim Mrock’s widow. It is not a new version of TC, but something developed by a friend of Tim’s, who is a commercial manufacturer. Krissy is now introducing it to the world of audio.

@tommylion  - Introducing how and when?

FWIW, you may or may not want to let her know that there is a company called Nanoflo Laboratorie that makes and sells a product called Nano CBD, and there’s a nanobiotechnolgy organization in Florida with a website nanoflo.org. Point being the product name she wants to use may lead to confusion.

Nano-flo is slightly different @facten, and in a global economy, I’m betting cool names are getting scarcer by the dot.com?
I really couldn’t care about the name of it, it’s seriously as many of us have said, an impressive technology that works very effectively. When something works this well for not an overly uncomfortable investment, it’s going to gain traction. I’d bet on this becoming a staple audiophile must have.