Most beautiful turntable under $5k

Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but thought this might be a fun topic. Obviously the most important thing about audio gear is how it sounds, but I find some of it truly beautiful to look at too, particularly turntables, which almost by necessity are best placed somewhere on display. Some days I love the simplicity of something like the Clearaudio Concept Wood (particularly the dark wood)….other days the “audio jewelry” appearance of EAT or VPI. My personal vote, however, would go to the Gold Note Pianosa. For me it has a timeless beauty and elegance that’s never over the top. I can’t imagine ever tiring of looking at in and think it would look great with a wide array of decor.

What would be your personal choice for most beautiful turntable under $5k? What about cost-no-object options?

ethos123

Michell Gyro Dec - I have had mine for 30 years and still going strong. At least two hi-fi reviewers here in the UK use one as a source coupled with an SME 309 or IV tonearm. John Michell preferred the SME V which I use on my "Orbed" Gyro Dec - see my system pics.

I'm a bit biased, but I love the look of my Schiit Sol.  What I like the most about it is how unusual it is.  No, it doesn't have ultra-luxurious wood or platinum inlays, or any of that bourgeois stuff.  It's plain, black, crinkle-finish with technically intriguing mechanicals.

YMMV.

Fender (of all companies) is coming out with their first turntable in many years (and yes, they got their start with turntables before switching to musical instruments decades ago).

It’s actually a project in conjunction with MoFi, drawing on their Ultra Deck line.

It certainly is a head turner with that striking, sunset wood tone.

It won’t be available until sometime in May and only 1000 will be made. $3500

The Pure Fidelity tables are traditional looking and very pretty. They do a great job with the veneers and will do custom colors. I ordered my Harmony in a satin black instead of gloss and it came out great!