Speakers with a slightly warm midrange

Hi there. I have a Boulder 866 amp which is very neutral sounding and doesn’t add its own character to the sound. I am looking for speakers that will give the system a musical natural  sound with a rich midrange . 
Listening area is about 14 x 17 foot plus there is a big open space on the left that may catch some bass drift. Can you please suggest speakers that may work. Considering the harbeth shl5, tannoy cheviot, Sonus faber nova 2 and electa amator 3. any others to consider?

thankyou

acdvd

Try to find the original Olympica series used or NOS. The previous series are more towards Franco Serblin sound having warmer midrange, intimacy, they are more engaging and musical. The NOVA series have the "modern " sound with tilted high frequency, I won't describe them at all as warm. 

I was just about to suggest that you listen to some Franco Serblin models, depending on the size of your room and budget, of course. As you probably know, the company now has 4 models to offer, Lignea, Accordo, Ktema and Accordo Essence. As for other suggestions regarding SF, their line up has become more and more ’modern’ sounding with each new series. I have owned and listened to many of SF speakers and after Creomna M series, I have switched to Franco Serblin’s company. I have listened the Essence at my dealers place, they were conected to Bhk 250 signature amp and Bhk signature preamp with different dacs, Ps and Meridian 808 Vi player that I am ceratin.In numerous times that I went to shop and listened to them and other speakers (the dealer also represents the Magico line that I am not very big fan of), I have noticed that they are also sensitive to changes in sources and cabling.I guess I could say that speaker has all the qualites of two way Accordo, being open and articualte with great presence and pin point imaging, but with added energy and volume in bass area, presenting big soundstage as well. Still, its not a speaker that I would recommmend for those who like to listen loud rock music ( I do not, so its not an issue for me) because it possess the certain kind of ’grace’ (in lack of betetr term) in its character and aldo it can certainly play loud, it does not struck me as a speaker which likes to ’scream’.Craftmanship, with cabinet being made of solid walnut is beautiful and second to none, so I guess the waf factor is very high as well (if that is concern) In Europe they cost around 13t eur new (around 15k usd) and are just about to cost even more, for whatever reason.

edit:just checked your initial post with room dimension and my advice would be the two way Accordo. I guess the Essence could fit as well, but from my humble experience, in room,of that size smaller speaker sometimes or often can offer more, more so if you can leave enough room behind and from the side walls

The different Audio Note speakers I've heard have tended toward a warmer presentation.