Who Offers a Highly Musical Preamp using a 6SN7 tube and a remote?

Compatible with a Pass Labs XA25. 
Must use the 6SN7 tube.
Also a remote.
Budget to $2k and less than 4 years old. 
Anyone done this exercise lately.

Pass specs-
INPUT  Impedance= 47K
GAIN = 20db

gadios

I run an Aric Audio Motherlode II in my main system. I rotate two First Watt amps,or a pair of Monarchy Audio amps. I find the results beyond what I could have ever expected. While the Motherlode is above the budget, Aric does make other 6sn7 preamps.  Try reaching out to him. He’s very accessible and very good to work with. 

@decooney  Well, I own a n Aric Audio Special Pre  with 6SN7 tubes. I have paired it with both the XA25 and the Aric Transcend Amplifier driving Tannoy Sterlings. Great Preamp in both cases. With the Sterlings I believe I like the tube amp best. 

Another recommendation for Aric Audio. I'm running a Super6SN7 upgraded to near Motherload II status. Without a doubt one of the best audio purchases I've made in a while. Aric is pleasure to deal with and will work with your budget.

Good luck

Thanks for this list. Even while I'm settling in with my newly modded Quicksilver gear and doing a speaker shoot-out, I've not started a folder on my computer called "End Game" and 6SN7 Preamps this thread is a keeper.

When I was shopping initially, a bunch of these names were on my short list, but my budget was lower for a preamp. I ruled out Supratek because they're made in Australia and that's a long way to go for both purchases and service, which I assume would have to be done locally (maybe?).

I noticed Herron is not on the list but then I realized he doesn't built around this particular tube.

Noticed Blue Circle is not on the list. Are they still making preamps? 

@hilde45 Blue Circle is out of business as are Dehavilland. Also Herron is closing up shop though as you say does not make 6SN7 preamps.