What Recordings Of Yours Did Not Age Well?

I happened to be scrolling through Napster in the Red Garland section and found "Red Alert", an album that I bought on vinyl in 1978 when I had a Sansui 771 receiver, Technics turntable with Shure V15 Type III, and generic 12 inch 3-way speakers.  I remember that I'd heard a tune from the album on the local FM jazz station and went out and bought the album the same day.  I hadn't listened to the album in 30 years.  I cued it up on Napster and sat down and listened to it.  Tidal and Amazon do not have this recording.  It was a pleasant listening experience, but nothing that would make me want to buy it today if I didn't own it....and if I never hear it again, I won't miss it.  For the life of me I can't remember what tune on the LP convinced me to buy it.  Back in 1978, I was very discriminating how I spent my money on recordings because I was recently out of college....and a music purchase had to really count.

Do you have any recordings that didn't age well in this regard?

128x128mitch4t

10-4 on the only dynamic being the listener.

Bogus premise.

If you are NOT having like a cheap cheese you are THE exception

and some of the later ELP why I bought them I don't know.

Blasphemy! AND you need more King Crimson. 

Crosby, Stills, and Nash (and sometimes Young).... Still like some of the Crosby ones, but those Graham Nash songs are about the lamest, wimpiest things I could possibly imagine, for my own tastes. I got rid of those albums a long time ago, though.