Esoteric DV-60

Anyone heard this unit yet? As many of you know, it is replacing the DV-50S and I'm looking for noticeable difference in audio/video quality as well as functionality. I know on paper the changes that have been made, but is the upgrade worth it from a user's perspective. Thanks for your opinions and experiences. Dave.
canucks0
DV-60 vs. DV-50 S vs. UX-3 SE update. After now roughly 450hrs. of playing time the DV-60 S is still inferior to the DV-50 S playing CD and SACD and still far away from a UX-3 SE performance. Regarding DVD-video DV-60 is quite a bit better than DV-50 S and more flexible.
Post removed 
Play the darn thing 24/7 for 17 days.

Since lots of people are dumping their DV50S models to buy a DV60, I was thinking about picking up a used one. You just talked me out of it. 400 hours of constant spinning is abuse, not break-in.
>>After now roughly 450hrs. of playing time the DV-60 S is still inferior to the DV-50 S<<

I doubt both the hours and the product evaluation.
Regarding my post above - before anyone jumps all over me - I don't question that Esoteric has done more to change the DV-60 from the DV-50, I just feel that what I mentioned would be the big points that alone would warrant a new model.