Quantum Science Audio Thread

This is a thread for those who wish to discuss Quantum Science Audio products of all types.
tommylion
QSA fuses are a sure improvement. But I question the stones. At least only one pair of red on my power conditioner, preamp power supply, and amp transformers. At least on my system... nothing.
Can't argue with that. I found red to be the least impact, with only a very small improvement in making the sound a little smoother or more liquid and very slightly deeper. Maybe good for someone with a lot of SS or digital or anything wanting a bit less glare or grain. 

Blue was more obvious, and Clear most of all. Any one alone could be used to fine tune a system without changing anything too much. All together, which is how I'm using them, I found the combination to be fairly well balanced. 
The red were the first stones I tried and the only placed I liked the difference was inside the breaker panel. I agree with Miller that the other two types made a bigger difference in my system. 
But if you’re not getting anything from the red then maybe best to send back.
docknow,

I know you can trade in/up the QSA fuses to purchase other QSA fuses, but was wondering can you trade up/in to the QSA stones? We maybe able to trade in/up to the QSA stones?

So you wouldn’t be losing any monies on the QSA fuses and still be able to get the SR Purp and have the benefit of another affordable tweak with the QSA stones? I’ll never know until I ask. Thanks for making me think about this.
Aside from the fuses, can anyone who has tried them comment on the AC outlet or the "stones"? I have a blue fuse in my Decware amp and am planning to order a yellow fuse for my DAC.  I regret not taking just splurging for the yellow for the amp :-(Chris