Magico Q7 . . . wow

In the world's best audio system

http://www.soundstageglobal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=86&Itemid=285
holenneck
I think this is going to be a smaller S series speakers that will replace V2 if I am not mistaken... S3 or S2, I guess.
Front baffle also looks curved and colored. If so, it would be much nicer than the rather conventional looking baffle/driver front of the S5. I think Suteetat may be right that it is a smaller S class two/three way to replace the last wood Magico V2 speaker.
Listened to the Q7 two days ago.
To my ears, without a doubt, the finest dynamic speakers I have ever listened to. Despite the sheer brute force they are capable of delivering, they are also the most refined speakers I have come across. Simply SOTA.
Can any other systems at a similar price point arguably compete with this one?

I can't even fathom how I would tell which of two SOTA systems sounded better. They should all sound like being there I would think? Maybe there would be enough differences to compare and contrast. But I would expect six of one, half dozen of another at that point. I guess aesthetics, features, fit into my room/home, etc. would all come into play .

If I were a rich man......
Wslam,
That's an interesting report. I thought you had given up on Magico :^) Have you heard any of the other Q's, or is Q7 the first Magico you've heard since your old Minis? I really like the Q3 and would love to get the chance to hear the Q7. What amps were driving the Q7?