Rogers High Fidelity Integrated amplifiers

I see used models listed for sale at a'gon and other audio sites quite often. However, whenever someone asks for opinions in the forums, the usual suspects are Primaluna, Rogue Audio, Raven Audio, Line Magnetic, Quicksilver, etc., but I hardly see anyone recommending Rogers. I wonder why that is. From what I understand, they're made in the US (I know, doesn't necessarily imply better quality) and the prices are quite reasonable.

The other thing I noticed was that unlike Primaluna or some other brands that get snapped up quickly, the Rogers amps tend to stay listed much longer.

What gives?
128x128arafiq
gotta be careful with the notion that $/pound is a good measure of amplifier quality
I find it a little odd that no one mentioned that Roger from Rogers High Fidelity chimed in months ago with an answer from his perspective.  I don't have a Rogers (not that i wouldn't want one!!!) but I thought that was kinda classy and wanted to note.  And his products carry transferable warranties?  Very nice.  They look beautiful. 
Beautiful amps and I've read some very positive reviews. Would love to hear one sometime.
I read the rave reviews of Rogers High Fidelity. I stumbled in The Stereo Exchange in NYC. I saw my amp, EHF200mk2 on display. Me wife thought it was beautiful. I asked for a demo. The amp was hooked up to DeVore Silverback Reference speakers. Immediately I was taken by the sound. The Rogers really took control of the speakers. Deep bass and beautiful highs and everything in between . My wife said why don’t you buy them. I said no but locked that sound into my head. Fas forward a few years, I finally purchased my dream speakers. Nola Metro Gold3. They we not cheap. I ran them with a Cary amp. That Rogers amp still had my attention. They offer an in-house audition. They never went back. I’m still amazed by the amp every time I listen to it. Yesterday I had the head guy from my hi-end audio shop in to fix my turntable. He was in awe with my system. First thing he said… oh my god listen to that bass. Nola and Rogers pair up very nicely.