To Harbeth or not to Harbeth, That is the question...

Whether it is nobler in the ear when listening primarily to vocals and acoustic music at 55-65db max?

Whether the 30.2 or the HL5+ produces the most magical sound in a mid sized room?

These are my questions.  

I like British Speakers. Not really sure why. Respect for the the duration of their businesses?
The uppity nature of some of the makers? I enjoy the sound of Tannoy, Harbeth, Graham, ProAc, ATC.

So Friends, Romans, Harbethians please share with me you HB experiences as it relates to low volume
listening. And please explain your passion for black screw heads. 

chorus

Just to add, the old Monitor 30 is a far cry from the 30.1, 30.2 Anniversary and the latest 30.2 XD. If buying used, avoid the M30 at all cost as the sound is excessively shut-in, warm and thick with a severe lack in clarity and detail. Treble is rolled off and devoid of sparkle and extension.
Yeah, the 30 series monitors from Harbeth have grown progressively more open and forward in their sound signatures. At some point they’ll be as brash as KLIPSCHes and then we’ll know they’ve gone too far j/k
Harbeth C7ES3, had them for about 3 years, when fully broken in they were rich sounding without losing too much detail.  often magical sounding.  
SHL5+ for about a year, perfect for me.  Sensitive to toe in.  More transparent and neutral but still slightly rich and forgiving.  A near perfect balance of transparency and recording forgiveness with a pure, natural life like tone.  No sibilance or edginess.  Finished.  
Everyone has different taste.  I’ve auditioned Harbeth a number of times.  I have lived with the P3 for a short time. I have always found them very much recessed on vocals. Because of that, they are not for me.  So…. I say not to Harbeth.
Not sure Harbeth in US is value for money... I would go Devore first. In fact if they were cheap in UK I wouldn't have bothered with the 30.2 I had. Now have tannoy dual concentric and I couldn't be happier. 2.5 yrs now and never feel like I am missing anything... Any genre and level