The Luxman L-595A SE integrated is coming.

Luxman is releasing this fall a 95th anniversary integrated. It's style is from the late 1980's. No meters all buttons. Power wise it seems like the same as the 590AXII. World wide 300 of these integrated's will be built. 100 allocated to the US market. Price about $11,495. You can view it on the new Luxman website.
luxmancl38
Enjoy the 595. Did your dealer tell you if Luxman made any upgrades internally over the 590AXII. 
Thank you. I’ll have to try and find out what the actual differences are between the 590 and 595. 
I know it has some parts upgrades and I think better volume control. I don’t miss the meters because I’d turn the lights off anyway. 
It’s definitely a keeper. After being on and playing all night, it’s opened up, relaxed and blossomed. Smooth and sweet like a wonderful Luxman amp. It’s awesome.
The 595A is now a different animal. It's absolutely amazing. Big 3D, open and sweet with absolutely wonderful vocals. Sooooo much better than when first fired up and absolutely stunning now. It's only going to get better.

I've owned the 590AXII and loved it. This 595A SE has now surpassed my memory of the 590AXII which was/is superb in its own right.
Fantastic!! Hope there's a detailed review soon. I'd like to know what the Secret Sauce is. Have you tried the phono yet??
@luxmancl38 

Unfortunately I'm not into vinyl yet. I have some records but no TT.