Fleetwood Sound Company

Hi has anyone heard the new Fleetwood Sound Company new Deville speakers they look good and they have a life time Guarantee 
mark11050
All the swooning people have all very low post counts,....seems fishy as mentioned.

Delve is a Dealer in NJ.   So People with the most posts are always right? Are you kidding me?? LOL
Cool that audiophiles are dipping a toe into horn-loaded designs but trust me it only gets better the larger and more fully horn-loaded the system is. A small horn is kind of a sad thing.
delveaudiollc

, I’m not sure how posting a video means that I think highly of anything. Your comment doesn’t even make sense. You think I posted the video because I think highly of something, and then you insinuate that I’m bashing them. I’m pretty sure that I said they could be great speakers, but not in my system. I didn’t bash them, only that they weren’t nice enough in my system to keep. How is that fishy? Any opinion that doesn’t agree with yours is fishy. I shared my experience with the Fleetwoods and posted a video to prove that I owned them. If I didn’t prove that I owned them, I thought that kids like you would question me....but you did anyway.