Cons of using main XLR/Balanced outs for subwoofer?

I'm putting my system together for the first time in a new space with a new to me preamp and new speakers.

Signal Chain:
TT/Streamer
McIntosh C220
McIntosh MC7270
Ohm Walsh 4.4012

The 7270 does not offer balanced inputs.
The Ohms have active subs which offer balanced input.
The C220 has only one Balanced output for the Main Output. 

Is there any harm in using the main XLR output to send signal to the subwoofers, and using the 1, or 2 RCA output to send signal to the main drivers?

Thoughts?

Thanks
z
zdw11
How about the case where the balanced out provides the signal for the main amplifiers and the single-ended out provides the signal to a pair of subwoofers?  Both of these signals come out of a buffered, unity gain preamp.
@atmasphere Hi Ralph , i have the same question as mitch2 , in my case my preamp is Bryston Bp25 and take balanced output to the amp and the single ended to a Dayton 1000 subwofer amp (for a Swarm sub configuration).  I,ve noticed that I get a higher noise floor when I turn on the sub amp. I understand my Bryston pre is not true balanced.  Do you think the jensen transformer will help in my case? Thanks in advance
Dear @zdw11 :  as @imhififan  posted go a head no problem at all and you don't need to make any added mods.

Btw, did you try it? if not then do it and you will be the best judge about. Don't worry you can't damage nothing with that set up.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
@cardani  If the RCA outputs are in parallel with the balanced outputs on your preamp then what you describe makes sense. If it were me I'd be using the Jensen ISO MAX subwoofer transformers to do the conversion and not use the RCA outputs of the preamp at all.