Best Stand for Harbeth 7ES-3 Compact

I got a pair of 7ES-3 and would like to obtain a pair of solid speaker stands for them.

Which stands work better - metal or wood? I read Skylan and Target offer some models. What about Lipinski Sound stands (though I couldn't find any info. about the stands on Lipinski Sound' website)?

In addition, what's the optimal height for the stands? 18 inch or 20 inch?

Thanks.
r0817
Hi, thanks for the feedbacks.

What's the Skylan stand made of? Metal or wood or some other materials?

Do I order directly from Skylan and pay the retail price? $500 is a hefty price for a pair of stands.

Thanks.
Not sure why the sound anchors would be cruel, chashas. They make many stands look like toys.
I've had Skyland for a pair of Harbeths, and I have Sound Anchors for my current Proac's . The build quality of the SA stands is far and away superior to the Skylands. The Skyland stands have tops and bottoms made of MDF, the pillars are a reasonably thick plastic. When I got the Skylans stands which come shipped flat in a box to be assembled I was a bit surprised, looking at the materials I thought $500. Was a lot for $50 worth of MDF and plastic. The Sound Anchors although even more $$ are solid one piece welded steel filled and damped with some proprietary material and weight like 70 lbs each... With the SA stands you feel like youre getting what you paid for. I'll not comment on sound quality differences except to say the SA don't really have any sound they are about as inert as is practical. The Skylands stands due to their construction can be tuned with different "fill" to sound different.
Erik, you answered your own question--"they sound inert".
That's how the Sound Anchors make the Harbeths sound. If you like that sound, fine, but I don't think you're showing how a Harbeth can be so engaging. Just like when someone loads a Skylan, made in Canada, with sand.