Ohm Walsh F Hope of Resurrection

Now I have F's with rotten surrounds, but rest look nice, perfect even. Cones, spiders look great. 

One surround is done, decimated.  Other is intact, perhaps replacement as is not identical. 

Perhaps I try replacing surround? 
Any new and improved surround options? Willing to replace/ get repaired more, if necessary.  

Cursory search doesn't reveal any drop in replacement.  Or, am I wrong? I see the Ohm return/upgrade to newer version options. 

Experienced and insider opinions sought. I'm not cheap, and I'll spend the money to obtain the exceptional if needed. So, what are the likely and less likely options   TIA
What is that one "clone", HHR? Need to check...  i heard it at a show years ago. 
douglas_schroeder
Doug, is the black crap finding now a question for Ohm factory?  Even though they may no longer repair them they may know about the driver.
I may ask the Ohm factory about it. I'm grateful that the drivers appear to be in good shape to recondition. 
I feel like I've read in the past that the original Ohm F's were essentially sent from the factory "broken", that they leaked because of some design flaw and that what you're experiencing is actually normal for these speakers.  I'm certain a search on this subject will uncover this problem, perhaps Dale at HHR would know of this.
I do not have answers as to whether the goo was ferrofluid, but that is likely the best explanation. So, perhaps we'll see if when I use them it takes 300wpc to get them to wake up, and 301 wpc to blow them up!