Ohm Walsh F Hope of Resurrection

Now I have F's with rotten surrounds, but rest look nice, perfect even. Cones, spiders look great. 

One surround is done, decimated.  Other is intact, perhaps replacement as is not identical. 

Perhaps I try replacing surround? 
Any new and improved surround options? Willing to replace/ get repaired more, if necessary.  

Cursory search doesn't reveal any drop in replacement.  Or, am I wrong? I see the Ohm return/upgrade to newer version options. 

Experienced and insider opinions sought. I'm not cheap, and I'll spend the money to obtain the exceptional if needed. So, what are the likely and less likely options   TIA
What is that one "clone", HHR? Need to check...  i heard it at a show years ago. 
douglas_schroeder
Not sure who is around anymore with experience fixing those.
You could try contacting Dale Harder. He may be able to provide insight.
Ohm would provide very good sounding upgrades for the Fs but not repair for the original design which is different.
I have Ohm F5 series 3 model which is latest drivers from around 2008 on Ohm F cabinets that I bought from Ohm. That was series 3. Current drivers are further refined next series, the latest 5000 drivers. I can post pics if interested.
Call Dale Harder at HHR Exotic. He is the only person I know that is reproducing a version of the Ohm F. His is called the TLS-1. He is an expert on this design and will give it to you straight. 

I am actually saving up for a pair of TLS-1s at the moment. 
I thought at one time Bill LeGall at Millersound was repairing these but I may be mistaken.  If anyone can fix them he's one of the few, good luck.
FWIW, here’s a shot of my F5s, made at Ohm factory in Broooklyn for me ~ 2008:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/et3PRwzdYj5wSebCA

A lot of speaker built using refurbished Ohm F cabinets for the $5500 asking price at the time.