Is the EMM DAC6e or DCC2 /CDSD the best out there?

Is this the best digital front end ever?

What about

Reiymo CDP 777?
dCS gear?
Audio Aero Prestige?

Any other contenders?
iujona
Aplhifi
Measurements and numbers mean nothing. Have you ever heard a loudspeaker with a perfectly flat (on paper) frequency response? Sounds like sh** right?

Secondly if measurements are your criterion for superiority then solid state components would sound better than vacuum tubes right?

You should read Philip Richard Newell's "Studio Monitoring Design: a personal view" in which he states":

"The combination of(human) brain and ear have an awesome ability to resolve fine detail, orders of magnitude beyond our best measuring equipment"

Perhaps this will help you better understand that your measurements are basically meaningless. The ears are the only true measuring devices.
Guidocorona,
This appears to be an issue between posters other than yourself. I suggest you stay out of it. You are not a moderator and as such have no business asking somebody else to "avoid" anything. Thank you.
Guido, Thanks for explaining adhominem. Here's some advice,
buttem outem.
Have a nice day.
Thanks Guidocorona. Are you a member of the board? I consider it a shame that a forum which (I ASSUME, albeit maybe incorrectly) was created for the sharing of ideas and experience is so often a place where people are simply negative and/or nasty to others. Lest anyone think I am singling someone out, by the way: I think it a shame that "Aplhifi" says something like "...let me re-assure you that your vinyl setup will be embarrassd on A-B test". As I said in another post recently: How could he possibly KNOW that unless he actually listens to the two set-ups in a controlled environment?

In any case, maybe I'm "beating my head against a wall" here, so I will consider decreasing or stopping my participation. Thanks again. If you ARE a moderator, I'd love to know what the forum's goals and guidelines are.
Thank you JFZ. No I am only a concerned reader who gets amused by 'screechy' posts. Please do not leave these discussions. As you noticed, some of us are naturally emotional. You should read some of the 'nastygrams' that fly out of my fingers in the office every day. So, no big deal, Stan, Judy, and all, relax. . . and did you notice by the way? It's Friday already!!!