Better digital front end for my DAC

I have a psAudio directstream DAC with the Bridge II.  I have tried using mcontrol, recommended by psAudio and find it frustrating.  It consistently repeats songs and I always have to manually skip to the next song.  In addition, I would like something that provides access to Sirius for more casual listening.

I bought a Sonos and plugged it into my DirectStream and it sounds bright and is not enjoyable.  This is using an optical cable.

Are there other alternatives that provide a better user interface, sound quality and options above what I have tried?
128x128mmporsche
I agree with @jjss49...bluesound node 2i clean simple to install, go coax. Also 2009 Porsche 911 Carrera S...funny...high end stereo,  high end cars...we like quality for the money!

996’s drive ok but the interiors are just sooooo bad ... and the 996 gt3 is an absolutely brilliant driver’s car... tactile, demanding, doesn’t suffer fools - was it jeremy clarkson or richard may who said the best thing about driving a panamera is that you can’t see its exterior? same for 996... but then you see the interior!!! LOL

.1 997’s are ok if you don’t track them... ims and oiling issues are tough, but otherwise they are very nice cars, and nowadays quite good values