Better digital front end for my DAC

I have a psAudio directstream DAC with the Bridge II.  I have tried using mcontrol, recommended by psAudio and find it frustrating.  It consistently repeats songs and I always have to manually skip to the next song.  In addition, I would like something that provides access to Sirius for more casual listening.

I bought a Sonos and plugged it into my DirectStream and it sounds bright and is not enjoyable.  This is using an optical cable.

Are there other alternatives that provide a better user interface, sound quality and options above what I have tried?
128x128mmporsche
@jjss49 thanks for the advice.  I have Roon but want to be able to stream XMsirius.  I guess I thought my fancy DAC was supposed to fix all the issues with low quality digital sources, i.e. Sonos.  I will try one of the Remedy Reclockers and see if this is the answer.  
@mmporsche

well the dac is receiving a digital bitstream signal, so depending on its internal ability to reclock and manage incoming jitter, it can sound good, ok or bad

with the reclocked signal out of the sonos using the little w4s box, you know that the incoming signal is pristine (and also upsampled to 96k) - so that part of it is handled

i have a/b-ed the reclocked sonos against auralic, mytek and innuos streamers costing many times more, cannot hear a difference into various good dacs on hand...

good luck have fun

ps - total sidebar -- what porsches does mmporsche drive? :)
Thanks for the great advice, I just ordered new cables and a reclocker.
I currently have a’98 Carrera S, last year of the air cooled cars.
nice!

i am air cooled fan too... nb 993 and 964 as well

i think the reclocker will make real audible difference for you, it did for me... if not i believe you can return for money back
I just received my Aurelic Aries G2.1 feeding into my PS Audio DAC and I can honestly tell you that it sounds better than my sacd’s fed thru my PS Audio DMP player.  I was skeptical to make the plunge into streaming audio, but I am pleasantly surprised.  
Oh, and since this is also a Porsche post, my last one was a 2010 Carrera 4S.  Not air cooled, but I think the last raw 911 made.  964 and 993 by far my favorite 911s of all time.  

Happy listening...er, driving!