Why no reviews of the Magnepan 3.7 in Stereophile

Why no ads or reviews of the Magnepan 3.7 in Stereophile,is it personal or an oversight?
128x128aolprodj
Post removed 
Elizabeth, well now, that seems a little off, don't you think? What is to stop someone else from buying a pair and running the measurements? Not to mention reverse engineering. Somebody is blowing smoke here. Diller has to know this would make Valin & Co look like shills. On the other hand, could measurements expose Valin's concern about bass response? I won't be doing any buying without a thorough audition.
Panels measure like crap and Stereophile loves their measurements (as they should). I am sure Magnepan feels having so many measurements will only hurt sales. If their sales are good why risk it?

Other brands do this too... have you ever seen a pair of Gallos review by Stereophile (please correct me if I am wrong)? They made statements like "Anthony Gallo Takes The Mega-Buck Boys To School" back in 2006 and then... never reviewed them, smells funny to me.
Easy because manufacturer or editor doesn't want or have time to review them. Why cant you listen and make up your own mind if the 3.7 for you? Reviews offer little real hands on experance offers much.