Sonus Faber Amati Futura

Anyone new to SF or previous SF owner bough these?
What is your opinion, regarding them and matching electronics?
Heard them at a show, liked the depth and felt i percepted a more neutral way than i heard from the older models.
128x128inpieces
I bought a pair last week. And I liked it very much. I liked my auditor m pair before but after listening (and finally bought) the futuras, I know for sure I can't go back.

Pretty sure you need to put some hours for these to break in. And in my experience, changing the stock jumper with Nordost Norse Jumper changed the sound. And the change was night and day for the better.

I drive these with Mcintosh 300 wpc MC302, c48 and Meitner Ma1 DAC and Nordost cabling through out.
How do the Futura's compare to the Stradivari?
I know the Stradivari's are much wider so your gonna need a big room for them.
I have had my Futura for 13 months now.. I recently switch from Mc601's & C500 c/t to Bryston 28B SST2+ Aesthtix Calypso pre, I would have to say do yourself a favor if you own Futura at least give the Bryston 28B SST2 a try you'll thank me.
Doug,

My listening room is only 4mx4m so dont think the Strad's will fit in there. I however have heard nothing but good things about the Strads and will surely try to get my hands on them, sometime in my lifetime....
I have heard the Futura and the Strads, but, in completely different systems and rooms so I cannot make any sort of comparison. The room/system with the Strad that I am most familiar with is an all out assault on top quality sound. The Strads sound VERY good. They have a beautiful, and natural tonal balance. They worked well with a 30 watt output transformerless tube amp (custom built, one off design). The Futura I heard was in a room that was too small for the speaker, so I really don't know how well it can perform.

A US Sumiko representative has said that the large baffle design of the Strad actually makes it sound very good in small rooms; it can be placed fairly close to the side walls without a major problem. Aside from decorating/space utilization concerns, the Stad should not necessarily be ruled out of use in a small rooms.