Lumin Player App Issues

Hi All -

Any Lumin streamer/DAC owners having issues with the Lumin App?  Half the time, the app can't find my Lumin T1 player and it's very frustrating.  Initially there was a lot of hype on the Lumin players - but I'm beginning to think otherwise. Customer service doesn't seem to respond to emails - which is a red flag.  I have the latest firmware.

Let me know if you guys are having issues and how you resolved.
128x128rdk777
Try BubbleupNp if you're an Android user.  I like it a lot better than the Lumin app.  It won't fix your connectivity issues though, that's a hardware issue.
@bufford The Lumin App plays songs that are added to the playlist. You can add tracks (by holding the track) to play now, next, at the end of the playlist or remove the entire playlist and only play the selected track. The same can be done with entire albums, which is how I do it. I suspect that you are currently adding tracks by tapping on it and creating a playlist. The playlist will maintain its order and after the current song ends, it will go back to the first song on the playlist. Hope this helps.

After browsing a lot of albums, I've also had issues getting back to the home page . Maybe others can chime in, if there's a way to get back to the home page without hitting the back button multiple times. It may be a problem with the app.
rdk777 yes that is what is happening but sorry for my ignorance how do you hold the entire album?
you would think there would be a way to get back to the home page?
Had an Altair the past couple of years and got pretty versed in there Lightning DS app. 
Put your finger or thumb on the album art cover and hold - a menu should pop up which lets you select the options I described above.
Thanks I got it now. Takes some time to get used to.other than working my way around all the operating issues the app itself has been solid. I'm using an 8 to ten yr. old Ipad
Thanks again