Audio Aero Prima DAC

Hi,

Did anyone already heard this AA Prima DAC MKII ? I want to combine with Metronome T20 drive, B&W 805 Signature and Classic amps.

Thanks,

Renaat
mattheus
I'll have my Prima DAC MKII within two weeks. It is the new silver version with two analog inputs, so I think I will use it as a preamp. I already have the Metronome T20 transport, for the time being in combination with Tubalog from Music. Fidel. and this sounds very nice ! But I'm looking forward to the Prima ofcourse !! I'll get back to you guys whitin a few weeks.

Renaat
Either the Prima or the Capitole with analog inputs is total Nirvana.

If you do a search hereabouts on Audio Aero you will not fine another CD player that gets such unqualified praise.

I own the Capitole and I am listening to it now with a toslink connection to my Satellite receiver.
uncle Jeff, what happened to that Prima mod info you were going to get me? What's up with that? peace, warren
Mattheus,I have used many cords on my Cap MkI,hear are a few.
Golden Ref.;lacked resolution,
TG SLVR.;sweet and delicate used it for 8 months,couldn't handle productions that were not good to excellent.
PS Audio,not worth mentioning
Blue Circle BC62,ditto.
okay enough.
Now using three Virtual Dynamics in my system,and the 'Nite'
is one very nice cord in the Capitole,The best I have used so far,wished I had it for the Prima cd player and maybe I wouldn't have needed the Capitole .
Cheers,Peter