Audio Note, Audio Logic, Kora Hermes Dacs ?

I've decided to stay the separates route, so can anyone tell me some of the stronger/weaker points between say, the Audio Note 3.1 (sig)?, Audio Logic 2400, & Kora Hermes ? I'm looking for depth, bloom, weight, dynamics, easeful presentation. I will be considering a CEC TL-1X, or TL-2 for transport. I'm staying with a tubed dac either way, with my balanced Orchid digital cable.
Thanks
128x128rx8man
Very interesting post! I am in the same boat, but I already went and bought the CEC TL2X. I love it. Now on to the DAC and I have narrowed it down to the audio logic, Audio note, Kora Hermes, Electro ECD-1, Chord 64. Have been leaning towards the audio logic. Let me know what u decide, at least leave an AL 2400 available for me!!
All good choices and price may be a consideration. I am very fond of the Audio Note 3.1x balanced (which is transformer coupled). I use mine with a spectral sdr 3000se transport.
I have not heard the AN or Kora unit. However, I own an AudioLogic 2400 (upgraded 34), and I totally agree with Rcprince's description of it. I think it's one of the best kept secrets in high end audio. I also agree with Rc's comments on transformers, as my Rowland Cadence phono pre, which uses a Jensen transformer for step-up, out-performs any tube phono-pre (or solid state unit) that I've ever heard.

I'm glad I noticed this thread, because I didn't know about Jerry's upgrade. I'm going to give him a call.

BTW, there's what is advertised as a relatively new 2400 for sale here. You might want to check it out. At that price (or perhaps at any price), you won't be sorry.

Thanks
I'm glad to see some interested people here, we're ears of similarities, it's nice discussing these particulars and sharing thoughts on the very subject concerning this thread, this is what it's all about !! Thank You.
i just tried an-AN-S7 step up into Audionote M8 phono pre
sounds killer anyone have an opinion on combo thanks for reading ted