Ayon Triton---suggestion on speakers?

my new Triton seems to overwhelm, to some degree, my older Castle Inversion bookshelves---have augmented with REL sub, but am looking for suggestions re: potential speakers to audition---and perhaps suggestion on DAC to go with my CAL AUDIO CL 15---thoughts?
bluesnbike1954
Do yourself a huge favour and have a look at the LaHave Audio Mela owned by one member who has a virtual system posted here. I had a chance to hear these recently and they are the best match for tube electronics I have heard in my 27 years of this hobby
The Ayon Triton pairs up nicely with my Verity Parsifal Ovations. More than enough power in both the Pentode mode and Triode mode. I have my new sytem in a temporary location so there aren't any tweaks or room acoustic improvements yet. Breaking in a new Oppo 95 and it's sounding better with more play. Dusted off an old Kyocera TT with a new Bellari phono stage. All in all...very happy so far but can't wait to move it all to a permanent location complete with all the tweaks and upgrades.