Anyone experienced the Luxman MQ-300 or/and The Air Tight ATM-300R?

Considering one of those 2 to drive Devore Super 9 in a 14X16 living room..
Any thoughts?
h_bomb
I have never heard of it but just googled it.
i am sure it sounds fantastic. Where have you demoed it?

I demoed it at Innovation Audio in NYC. The owner (I think) Elliot is a great guy and fantastic host and a knowledgeable audiophile.

Joining this late, but...I bought the MQ-300 last September, and with my Luxman C-900u preamp and D-06 SACD player with Tannoy Stirling GR speakers in my tiny Japanese condo, I have to say it sounds pretty sweet. The vocals are to die for. I put on the Tony Bennett/Bill Evans album, and man, I swear Tony was in the room. The 300B Takatsuki tubes are really extraordinary--but boy, they will be expensive to replace when they finally give up the ghost.

I went for Luxman since I live in Japan, so the price is lower, and domestically at least, their customer service is excellent. 
Great thread.  Not surprised the Luxman works and sounds great in the room.  I have a very inefficient speaker in a 11 x 12 room and run two amps, a 2a3 push pull 12 watts and a 7 watt integrated .  The 2a3 sounds like a muscle amp and the el84 integrated sounds sweet but runs out of juice at high volume.  Both sound incredible.