Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
"Igor, go fetch me that brain!" "Yes, Master!" - And we all know how that turned out!
Something cannot be too big to be quantum mechanical. That was one of the concepts of Schrödinger’s cat. 🐈  In fact the double slit experiment applies not only to photons and electrons but also to bowling balls. 🎳 In fact, I have more than a few quantum mechanical products that are not small. I’ve been designing quantum mechanical dumaflaches for 15 years. My Super Intewigent Chip, by contrast, is very small inasmuch as it has only a million atoms for the active ingredient. That is small, gentle readers! The line between classical physics and quantum physics is getting very blurry.
djones51

Stenger’s brief ’ Is the Brain a Quantum Device’ talks about Penrose and his notion the brain or consciousness is somehow quantum that he puts forth in His book The Emporers New Mind, the brain is to large and to hot to be a quantum device coherent or not. Physicists, neuroscientists and those in th AI community say the notion of quantum consciousness or brains is not supported by the evidence.
Stengers are old ideas that begins to changes :

quantum effects exist in wet biological living environment

https://www.quantamagazine.org/a-new-spin-on-the-quantum-brain-20161102/
More to discover