Upgrade Speaker Cables or Interconnects

New to audio - I want to update my cables.  What will give me the best results - speaker or interconnect upgrade? Currently running blue jeans speaker and interconnect cables. System - Hegel 160 - Acram CDS 050 - Golden Ear 2+ speaker's.
telemon
I say power cords have the greatest impact on sonics, next would be interconnects. Since you've upgraded the PC's, go for ICs. 
Easily power conditioner/cords... these will make the most noticeable difference (IMHO).  I run LessLoss power cords across my entire system and they are amazing.  If your budget does not allow that, try Wireworld maybe.  One small item that I tried, which was very noticeable and was not that expensive was the High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 power conditioner.  I am using 3 now and it is amazing the noise that has dropped off the background.  They are $299 each, but they were recently on sale for the holidays.  Their power conditioners & power cords are far too expensive for most people.
since it can be so unpredictable, buy used and start with whatever great deals appear first...
Power cable for digital, then I/Cs. Am not a fan of conditioners but I have excellent power and live in a rural area.