Cryogenically treated cables

There are more and more cable manufactures treating there cables now. Some offer this service for a fair price.
I was thinking of getting all my IC, Speaker and PC treated along with the Power condintioner.
Can anyone give me a before and after sonic description of the cryogenically process.
Steve
evo845
Anyone with an LCR bridge can measure cable parameters, enter them in a calculator along with the electronics I/O / speaker parameters and calculate the values.

If manufacturers were more honest, they would include LCR values in their 'specs' instead of fuzzy headed audiophile nonsense.

See http://ielogical.com/Audio/CableSnakeOil.php

ieales
"
Anyone with an LCR bridge can measure cable parameters, enter them in a calculator along with the electronics I/O / speaker parameters and calculate the values"

Yes this should not be too difficult for anyone with basic, fundamental, rudimentary technical skills and that is why it puzzles my that bo1972 hasn't shared such details to accompany his claim except it doesn't really surprise me because bo1972's understandings are much more limited than he is ever willing to admit, acknowledge or accept.
I sold and tested many different brands in cables in over 20 years of time. When you compare and test cables you often can hear that a manufacturer puts the focus on a certain frequency range. 

This makes people often think for example that the low frequencies increased in power and control. But they forget that these choices often create other limitations. In other aspects of sound.

I will not use names anymore. Often 'emphasis' cables are not able to create a huge level in 3D. And they often can also not reveal diversity in height like brands who are what we call; more linear. This means that all frequencies are being equally carried out.  
We are now discussing to do presentations with Conservatory students. Manufacturers with who we do business are interested in it. This is the best and only way to show and teach people how voices and instruments sound and how big they are in space. 

The idea is to start with a voice or a person who plays an instrument. After this, we want to let people hear how a Tru-Fi system plays the same kind instrument.

In the end, emotion is the only key to success in audio. This is why we want to show people how human emotion works regarding music. So it makes sense to use real voices and instruments for that.
In the end, emotion is the only key to success in audio.
Amen.

Only a tiny fraction of systems emote. Sadly, far too many rumble, rattle, fart, bloat, tizz and screech preventing any connection with the music.