Amp Suggestions for Harbeth C7es3

I have a pair of C7 pairing with Supernait. In my current room (8'x10' room with speakers placed against 10' side wall), the combination is a bit too expansive. I would appreciate some opinions if I were to change the amp to get a little more high frequence air and better sound stage and sound image definitions. I mostly listen to Classical and Jazz music, occasionally vocal and pop, thus I don't mind losing a bit bottom end punch, as long as the bass definition doesn't suffer. I am also not ready yet to jump to the tube camp yet. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

cheers
monoymono
Thank you all for the inputs.
Guess I'll try fiddling around a lot more during X'mas and then decide.
To Muzikat and Zkzpb8, I've thought of smaller speakers, but liked C7 too much to let it go.
I've also tried the Hi-Cap, very impressive indeed, but I think it tighten the sound a little too much. More acurate, better definition, just a little...too...tight, pity. If I were using different speakers, say kef 201/2 or Dynaudio C1, probably. Then again, do like these speakers.
What do you guys think Larvadin amps, Jeff Rowland Capri S+102, and Marantz KI intergrated? Has anyone tried any of those with C7?

Regards.
The pairing of the C7s with LFD integrateds is legendary, of course. Much discussion on that if you haven't done a search already. Haven't heard it myself, but can testify that LFD with the P3ESRs is a very pleasant pairing indeed.
I'm a Harbeth dealer and carry LFD and Luxman. One a budget my pick is the Rogue Cronus Magnum. Laugh all you want. This amp is simply astoundingly good for the money. Almost unbeatable. On a super tight budegt we are getting great results with Audiolab 8200A. Real nice on the cheap.
Under the heading of "Better late that never" I use EAR 70 watts with great success.
When I had my C7es3's I used a Rogue Cronus Magnum and to my ears it couldn't have been a better pairing. I wish I kept that integrated. I see the Audiolab suggestion above but that would be nearly impossible to sell for more than a few hundred bucks when you're done with it. The Rogue won't take such a big dump in value.