Most annoying song, period.

Sorry if I'm replicating a thread.    I've been wanting to say this for years:  Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up.  What's yours?
shtinkydog
I’m sorry falconquest, while I’d agree to most of what Bread did, "Baby-I’m-A-Want You" of course qualifies here, Incredibly, Mother Freedom is definitely one of the better songs, directly preceding it on the album. There used to be a live version on YouTube when they performed Mother Freedom at an Ohio radio station, but that’s gone now.

I happened to find a couple of records at a store, and I told the manager when I was buying them that I’d try not to hold it against him that he had not one, but two albums by the Starland Vocal Band.

One of those songs it was almost OK to listen to once, but not after 10K times, and in the spirit of the barking dogs Jingle Bells Song, I’ll nominate "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer." Unfortunately I’ll hear it another 10K times before Thanksgiving if I turn the radio on.

Definitively Yoko Ono's screeching voice. The first time I heard Yoko Ono
on the White Album, my living room window cracked, and my ears bled for two days and I almost blew my brains out. Its to bad the Mother ship never picked her up.