EAT E-Glo Petite Hybrid phono stage

I’m considering upgrading my PS Audio Nuwave phono stage and the EAT was recommended by a dealer I’ve purchased from in the past. Has anyone compared or own the EAT E-Glo series phono stages. The Petite is definitely affordable at $1495.00 but will it make enough of an improvement over what I currently have?  

I’m using a new Zephyr MIMC Star cart on an Acoustic Solid TT with an Audion 300b Special Edition Integrated amp into Zu Soul Superfly speakers. 

Thanks,
Rick

128x128rickraymond59
I ended up going with the EAT E-glo S model. Just got it and am breaking it in but right out of the box more detail and real sounding than my previous phono. 
Congrats, don’t think you’ll b disappointed.  Really enjoy a pr. of
Bugle Boys n the Petite, Mullards were a bit too rich, a bit sluggish, but the Amprex takes the whole thing up a notch, very transparent, dynamic.
None of the harshness, or glare, I’ve sometimes heard in preamps.  Very musical, yet dimensional.  May look into another phono cable, what u using...?
Still breaking it in but I’ve immediately noticed how real the instruments sound and more separation. I hope after breaking the vocals stand out a bit more, they seem a little pulled back at times right now. 

As as far as the phono cable, the one from the TT is hardwired Rega and I know it isn’t the best. I would love to change it but haven’t found an easy replacement solution yet. The cable going from the phono to power amp is a True Zen that I’m trying out. 
Added a pr. of Audio Envy phono cables from RMAF to a Bob’s Sky SUT.  Very, very good!  Smooth, open, detailed.  The ‘Captain’ makes very nice cables, nicely engineered, great values.  Together, Bob’s device adds refinement, space, a certain relaxation which creates the space for inner detail to ‘flower & flow’,  Van Morrison’s ‘’Versitile’ lp goes from a good lp to a current fave...  the E.A.T Petite has a beautifully nuanced midrange, sweet treble, and plenty of textured bass 4 my needs.  The Dyna 20xL sounds so musical & involving...
This a little after the first post but FYI. I also have the Petit, with EAT Jo No 8 cartridge, Rogue RH 5 preamp and it is a great sounding combo. And then I added the Sbooster BOTW P&P ECO MKII power supply that Kevin at Upscale audio gave a rave review. He is right! It took it to yet another level. It's hard to believe but I think it had great impact on the performance of the Petit, which is already outstanding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFEC-uQhAAA