Cartridge find Audio Technica AT155LC - any good?

Anyone have experience with this cartridge? I think it's a MM, did a google search and couldn't find what the output or VTF is. Any help is appreciated :-)
128x128musichead
I thought if I attached markup tags they would work in here. I was wrong! The links to the pics are below. Just copy and paste in your browser.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t546/footsurg/AT155LC2_zps56076300.jpg

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t546/footsurg/AT155LC1_zpsc54f5330.jpg
I have had one since 1984 still works great despite frequent use.  Sound is quite excellent compared to my other cartridges (Shure V15, Ortofon OM10) seems to have a very crisp sound.  I kind of suspect Audio-Technica "tweaked" the electrical characteristics to make this cartridge sound "brighter" but I"m OK with that!  No problems with durability or materials degradation (especially the elastomer stylus bearing). I like the light tracking force 1.4 grams it's easy on my precious old one-of-a-kind vinyl records.  From what I can remember from when I selected it, i is a high compliance cartridge so it's not suitable for linear tracking turntables, only pivoting arm conventional ones.
The AT 155LC is one of the very best MM cartridges from the mid-1980's. It sold for nearly $400 in 1980's dollars or in the low thousands of today's dollars.
AT was at the top of their game and developing better and better cartridges just as CDs were starting to change the equation.
I bought one on eBay years ago and still run it from time to time. Compared to modern day carts, I think it's better sounding than the popular $800 Ortofon 2M Black.
By the way the LC stands for Line Contact. Which is one of the best stylus shapes and and common on more expensive carts.
I think that AT nomenclature is the most complex and inscrutable
while to make things even worst they added Signet and Precept
series there. I own the 155LC but have no idea where to place
in the ranking order of AT's. I got my from some Aussie in exchange
for some of my MM samples. I use only MC kinds so if I can make
some member happy I will do this gladly. 

Getting the correct phono preamp impedance is important to achieve flat frequency response.  Audio Technica specifies for AT-155LC a terminating impedance of 47,000 ohms.  However many phono preamps have an input impedance 50,000 ohms (like my Sony TA-1000ES preamp).  Combined with the capacitance of the cable and preamp and inductance of the cartridge's coils, this results in a GAIN of a few dB around 15kHz in the audio band (its the college RLC circuit calculation).  Some might consider this to be a sharper and clearer sound but in reality it's not FLAT response curve.