Best used floorstander on the FS forum under $2500

What is your vote ? Best under $2500 floorstanders on the FS forum right now ? I am thinking B&W Nautilus 804s maybe
timtim
For what system - what are you going to pair them with? What size room? What kind of music do you listen to?
Nadda. ML Vista's get my money every time. B&W can't approach the presentation of the Vista's. Flame on, but it's true.
Don't those Von Schweikerts go flat to 20hz? I'll tell you this much, I heard them at one of the shows with Albert's cabling, and they are MUCH better than the 1st version, which were quite good.
Aerial 10t $1800 with stands. Seen some Nola Vipers in that ball park but simply adore aerial with muscle amp.
08-26-10: Jax2
For what system - what are you going to pair them with? What size room? What kind of music do you listen to?
Critical questions, for sure.
1) what type of speakers - high efficiency/Single or wide-range driver, electrostats/ribbon/hybrid, or multi-way cone drivers.
2) what amps are going to be used? Or will speakers be used to dictate which amps will be used?
3) size of room, types of music preferred, and normal listening volumes
4) Personal preferences for types of sound. What speakers has the poster heard and liked/disliked?