New Sonus Faber Electa Amator 3...anybody heard these yet?

Celebrating Sonus Faber’s thirty five years in business, they have just released the new SF Electa Amator 3! This little stand mount looks like it has some very good basics for a smaller room and system. 
As usual lots of attention to the speakers aesthetic and it looks like to the driver selection as well.
Anybody have a chance to hear these little gems? Could they be the perfect small room speaker system, thoughts?
128x128daveyf
You will love them. Still running them in. One thing that’s apparent from the outset is vocals. 
Every lyric is so enunciated you have no trouble following the vocalist. 
There were so many albums I was uncertain bout the lyrics; through the EA3 they are so obvious and easy to follow it makes you wonder what the problem was in the first place. 
These are very special speakers. 
200 hours now. Starting to open up. This is the greatest tweeter I’ve ever had the pleasure of owning. Such a wide open sound and completely fatigue free. Never feels
like you’re listening to anything electronic. Very analog sounding. 
Are the SF Electa Amator special order only?

I can't find them anywhere online.

I also can't find any to see, touch and hear.  Ugh!

Will they be limited production?

Going on 8 months with the EA3 and I have found my forever speaker.  I have them mated with the Sf Gravis II sub and it blends perfectly with the monitors.  My only gripe is with the crossover setting dial on the sub - graduations are not easily defined for what freq you are setting the cut off to be.